Summer Food Services
SUMMER FEEDING PROGRAM!
Happy Summer Duke family! Duquesne City School District is happy to announce that the Summer Feeding Program for all Duquesne children ages 18 years and younger will be every Tuesday at Duquesne Elementary beginning Tuesday, June 8th, 2021 through Tuesday, August 24, 2021 from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM at our Kennedy Avenue Business Office entrance.
Food distribution at District bus stops begin on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 through Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (TUESDAY's ONLY) as follows:
- Kennedy Avenue / Mifflin Street: 11:00 - 11:20 AM
- Crawford Avenue / Wool Street: 11:25 - 11:50 AM
- Crawford Avenue / Fifth Street: 11:55 - 12:15 PM
- Commonwealth Avenue / Overland Street: 12:25 - 12:45 PM
- Commonwealth Avenue / Duquesne Place Drive: 12:50 - 1:15 PM
Each child will receive enough breakfast and lunches for six days in the following portion sizes:
- The equivalent of a half gallon of 1 percent low-fat milk,
- The equivalent of 1 pint of fruit juice,
- Half a cup of fruit,
- A cup of vegetables,
- Six (6) breakfast entrees, and
- Six (6) lunch entrees.
Menus are viewable on the District website, www.dukecitysd.org. Questions can be directed to the business office by calling 412-466-5300, extension 2219.
Thank you from
the Duquesne Elementary Food Services Team