Evaluation of the District Superintendent is an important responsibility of the Receiver assigned by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and approved by the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas to the Duquesne City School District. The Annual Performance Evaluation is based on the assessment of the following areas:
- Student Growth and Achievement
- Organizational Leadership
- District Operations and Financial Management
- Communication and Community Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Annual Goals and Accomplishments
For the 2020-2021 School Year, Dr. Sue A. Mariani received a Distinguished rating from the Receiver.